Research projects available
Recent student projects
- Adil El Tigani’s research examines the use of Business Excellence models in developing dynamic capabilities in UAE Public Sector organisations.
- Eleni Themistocleous, Ilias Tsolkos and Leonarda Valikoniene examine different aspects of the Critical Chain approach to project scheduling and its effectiveness in practice.
- Hani Al Ghazal examines the role of end-users in construction projects, particularly at post-occupancy evaluation stage.
- Balkiz Yapicioglou’s research looks at the impact of the political situation in Cyprus on the local construction industry.
- David Biggins looks at the role of project methodologies in the success of ICT projects.