'Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been.' Albert Einstein
Each of the following Research Themes describes the core expertise within the group and the associated Specialisms. For some of the Research Themes there is a list of projects which were undertaken with industry, business, government, regulatory bodies and societies. You can contact the Theme leaders to discuss your research or consultancy needs or contact us through our dedicated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academics with years of experience in a wide range of subject areas, underpinned by internationally recognised academic research.
- A highly skilled support workforce, both technical and administrative, and access to new international talent.
- An efficient, auditable and proven system for costing research services and the reassurance of being a reliable, solvent supplier.
- World class facilities. Some of the facilities are unique to The University of Manchester and cannot be found elsewhere.
- Easy access to a central location. The campus is located next to Manchester’s Piccadilly Station and 20 minutes by train from Manchester International Airport.
The School brings together academics who are research experts and knowledge transfer specialists in their fields of expertise. The University of Manchester has a global reputation for excellence in research and teaching.
World class research and testing facilities are available in the School laboratories. Please contact member of staff resposible for the facility to discuss how our capability aligns with your needs.
Our teaching, technology and knowledge transfer are enriched by world class research and scientific enquiry. Our doors are open for collaborative work with industry, City Councils and Government Organizations.