We have tried to make the Enviro-Game Concept contest as open and accessible as possible. Your game design may be for any type of game, such as adventure or shoot-em-up, platform or maze, 2D or 3D.
Entries will be judged on:
- Ability of the design to improve the player’s awareness of saving energy.
- Clarity of the design presentation and underlying game concept description.
- Potential playability and entertainment value of the game concept.
- Potential programmability of the game design.
- Potential for attractive graphical interpretation of the game design.
- Potential for further development.
- All entrants will receive a printable certificate of participation and recognition of their achievement.
- The winner of each category, as determined by the judges, will receive an engraved trophy.
- Each winner will be invited to receive their award at CORE event to be held in September.
- Sponsor donated prizes will be also be presented at the CORE event.
- In addition to the contest prizes, selected members of CORE will award a special prize and certificate. This will be the entry that they judge to have the greatest potential for increasing public awareness of the need for saving energy.