Fees and funding
As a postgraduate taught master's student in the Department of Mechanical, Aerospace and Civil Engineering you may be eligible for financial help.
Use the funding database below to search the University website and discover what funding options may be available to you.
MSc Motorsport Scholarship Programme
For students looking to study on the MSc Aerospace Engineering and MSc in Advanced Manufacturing Technology courses.
- Are you passionate about motorsport? Transform your future by applying for the Royal Academy of Engineering’s new MSc Motorsport Scholarship programme.
- This scholarship, created with the support of the Ignite Partnership, is available for individuals from Black or mixed Black ethnic backgrounds, who are in their final year of an engineering degree, or who have graduated within the past 3 years.
- The scholarships will fund students to undertake an eligible motorsport (or related) master’s degree, as well as providing awardees with career and networking support.
- Award value: up to £25,000
- Application Closing Date: 4pm 6 March 2023
The scheme closes on 6 March 2023.
Find out more and apply for this scholarship on the Royal Academy of Engineering website.
Management of Projects MSc deposit
Paying your deposit and claiming a refund
Deposit to accept your offer
Due to the competition for places and limited availability, if you are made an offer to study one of our MScs in the Management of Projects group of programmes, we require a deposit of £1,000 to secure your place. The deposit amount will be deducted from your tuition fees when you register on the course.
You will have 6 weeks from the date on your offer letter to log in and accept your offer and make the £1,000 deposit payment to secure your place. Details about how to make the deposit payment can be found on your offer letter.
For information about our refund policy, please visit our Acceptance Deposits page.